What is linxphp?
linxphp is an open source, object oriented MVC web framework built using PHP5 that aims to be swift, simple, and small.
Why another PHP Framework?
We think most known PHP Framework out there have grown a lot, and turned overcomplicated in the process. Other Frameworks claim to be user friendly to non-developers by using a complex content management system, making good developers to hate them.
Linx is our effort to make a developer friendly framework, keeping it simple and easy.
- Easy to setup There are no code generators and endless configuration files, so setting up is fast and easy.
- No template engine No need to learn new and useless sintax. linxphp only provides an handy class to use with your template files.
- Intuitive ORM Use your data as any other object without complications.
- Error handling Error handling converts all php errors to exceptions and helps to locate the source quickly
- Powerfull routing system The advanced routing system allows you to build any URLs you want for your application
Authors and Contributors
The project is authored and maintained by Javier Arias (@javis), with many contributions from Pixelatom.
Support or Contact
Having trouble with linxphp? Check out the documentation at https://github.com/pixelatom/linxphp/wiki, take a look at our forum or contact us at email@example.com or throug the issues tracker and we’ll help you sort it out.